Monday, December 27, 2021

pay typo au

 expect several posts with that title because i'm obsessed and uncreative
 
 
 
i'm finally signing my work again - albeit, only because this was posted to tumblr.

 
 
yep, this post is actually a shameless plug for a tumblr askblog i'm trying to get going.
 
 
 
 
 
 
see you later... or something.
-Lance Gardenia




p.s: i'm having that weird problem where i'm not eating again. i try for real food but i just gag on it. i'm not even upset this time around i think my subconcious just hates me - wonder why that is, lmao- thankfully though i can get my snacks down, so i'll just be eating those until my stupid brain decides that food is good again... i might need some pizza or some sweet n sour chicken, those tend to snap me back out of this shit... which i know sounds like begging, but... man, genuine that shit works and i don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment